Does your home stress you out? Are you sick of the endless dishes and laundry? Do you feel overwhelmed just doing the things you need to do to run your home? You aren’t alone!
These are all skills that you need to master. You aren’t born with these skills, and most of us didn’t learn them as children (and certainly not in the one home economics class we got in school). Well, I’m doing something about it this year.
I’m homeschooling. I’m not homeschooling my kids. I’m homeschooling myself. I’m using the 2015 Ultimate Homemaking Bundle to set up a year of curriculum to cover the life skills that I need to run an efficient, intentional, and peaceful home.
The Ultimate Bundles are a HUGE library of the best hand-picked resources from your favorite websites offered on a particular topic. The Homemaking Bundle is my favorite! We’re talking online classes, eCourses, audio courses, eBooks and printables!
Ultimate Bundles gets permission from the authors to sell these resources at 97% off for 48 hours. This year’s sale started on November 2nd, 2015 at 12:01 am ET and runs until November 3rd, 2015 at 11:59 pm ET.
Want to take a peek at my curriculum? All of these are included in the bundle along with tons of others! You can pick and choose your own curriculum from the homemaking library. I’m scheduling my topics by month. So that I tackle all of the kitchen classes, then move onto budgeting.
Keep Calm in the Kitchen…
- Grocery University: Learn couponing from the best! You don’t have to bust your budget to feed your family. Enter Grocery University: a 2 hour, 19 minute audio eCourse that will teach you everything you need to know about making the most of your grocery budget, regardless of whether you’re new to bargain shopping or have been a super-shopper for years. This original, in-depth eCourse goes deeper than anything you’ve ever seen before and will have you stretching your grocery budget further than you ever thought possible!
- No Cook Freezer Meals: Freezer cooking that doesn’t require any cooking ahead of time. Simply combine the meats, vegetables, sauces and spices, and freeze! This eBook will teach you how to save time and money while making delicious, homemade meals for your family. Inside No Cook Freezer Meals, you’ll find seventy-seven pages of step-by-step instructions, expert tips, and no cook freezer recipes as well as a grocery list for every recipe inside, nutritional info, printable freezer meals labels, and printable freezer inventory sheet.
- DIY Breakfast Station: Breakfast Freezer Cooking is your solution to the morning frenzy. Cook once and your family makes their own breakfast every day for two+ months! Yes, even the little ones can make these simple self-serve breakfast portions. This combo pack includes set one and two for a total of over 200 servings! Shopping list, recipes, labels, and instructions are included.
- Frugal Real Food Meal Plans: This is an all-inclusive meal plan designed to feed the average family of four for as little as $350 a month. Each meal plan comes with a full month’s worth of dinners, plus breakfast, lunch and dessert. It also includes a comprehensive shopping list with price points, prep lists to get ahead each week and money saving tips to help you get the most out of every grocery dollar.
Finally Tackle That Budget…
- Become a Frugalista: Money-Saving Secrets for the Frugal Family Manageris loaded with ideas and tips to teach you how to always get the best deal, save money, and cut expenses without having to drastically change your lifestyle. These are easy strategies anyone can incorporate into their daily life that will make a big difference in the long run.
- Build a Budget that Works: When you fall off the budgeting wagon, stand up, dust yourself off, climb back on and study where you made your mistake(s), so you can avoid them in the future.Build a Budget that Works will help you navigate the long, bumpy and ever-changing road of money management. It will cover budgeting for annual expenses (not just the monthly ones), budget accounts/funds, and includes the budget printables to use in your Budget and Bill Pay Binder.
Build Up Your Marriage…
- The Connection Principle: Learning how to communicate with your spouse in a way that helps them to want to see your perspective is key to a successful connection. This book combines engaging storytelling with practical steps and will teach you to help your spouse to engage in conversations, to desire to hear and understand what you are saying, and to create a meaningful environment for communication
- 50 Frugal Dates: Dating shouldn’t stop on your wedding day! See just how easy and affordable it is to have a weekly date night with your spouse. Jenny Martin, author of a leading frugal living blog, shares tips in 50 Frugal Dates to help save on everything from baby sitting to weekends away. Start a new tradition of weekly date nights and watch your marriage grow stronger each week!
Master Your Parenting Skills…
- The Steady Moms Freedom Guide: This book tackles two sides of freedom within parenting: practical freedom and soul freedom. Practical freedom represents day-to-day decisions that include aspects of mothering life like decisions about screen time (yours and your kids), meal planning, and discipline.
Soul freedom chapters of the book focus more on the heart of the matter – being kind to ourselves in the midst of stress, lightening up, and viewing our kids through the eyes of grace.
Get Organized Once and For All.
- Controlling The Spin Within: The author, Holly is a professional organizer that I recently took an e-course from and her tricks are AMAZING. I couldn’t believe the transformation in our home. Of the many tasks you juggle each day, discover the essential three for living a stress-less life. Designed to bring clarity to the chaos of managing a home and family, Controlling the Spin Within makes surviving the insane possible by simplifying the process of managing the mundane.
- One Bite at a Time: 52 Projects for Making Life Simpler: is a simple living handbook. Sometimes, it seems like making life simpler is awfully hard – it’s weird that we all make “simple living” so darn complicated. With this book, you have permission to focus on just one thing at a time, until you’ve got that task down – and then you can move on to the next one. Fifty-two tasks. Practical. Do-able. Given to you in a one-at-a-time, take-a-breath format, for you to tackle at your own comfortable pace. You know what you should do, you just need a handbook. That is the gift this book is giving you. Welcome to sanity.
- Project Organize Your Entire Life: This Quick Start Guide eBook, along with the 2015 daily/weekly/monthly planners, cleaning schedules, meal planners and more are all designed with you in mind. We know how busy you are. The goal of all of these printables is not to have to learn a whole new system but simply to help you streamline your everyday tasks. If we can do it with some cheerful colors and pretty fonts – then that’s just icing on the cake!
- The Sweet Life Printable Planner: Is an amazing Planner system that usually sells for $35! In fact, I’m so cheap that I’ve never even considered buying it so to get it in the bundle was a huge bonus! Part of having a sweet life is feeling inspired, motivated, and excited for the challenges ahead. The Sweet Life Printable Planner is a complete system to manage your home and life. It will help you plan ahead, set goals, and develop rock solid habits.
Figure out How to Keep My Family Healthy and Happy…
- The Healthy Home: Stressed about health decisions? Frustrated by all of the conflicting opinions on the best way to achieve prevention? Wondering how to sift through the fear mongering, mountains of evidence, and endless advice to make the best decisions for your family about hot topics such as food additives, cleaning products, and personal care products? Want a crash course from an actual public health professional that tells you which healthy living tips are scientifically founded and which are overhyped myths? The brand new Healthy Home short eCourse does just that. If you have neither the time nor the inclination to be paranoid about healthy living and want to identify the key changes that will deliver the greatest health impact, this program is for you.
- BONUS: I’ll also fit in the bonus offer from the Ultimate Bundle. You can choose 1 free class from Craftsy, up to a $60 value. Craftsy provides premium crafting classes on Cake Decorating, Food & Cooking, Gardening, Knitting, Paper Crafts, Photography, Sewing, and much more. I was debating between a cooking class and digital photography class, but for the sake of the blog (I mean seriously, have you seen the blurry photos on my 15 minute breakfast pizza? And yet somehow that went viral. Go figure.) I went with a course on digital photography. This is a huge financial bonus because I had $200 budgeted in June towards this at the local community college.
Are you a Blogger or do you want to be?
How to Blog for Profit without Selling Your Soul is included as well! I took the Elite Blog Academy last year by the same author, so I wouldn’t need this. But if you have ever thought about earning a full time income from blogging, I highly recommend this. The Elite Blog Academy is $399 (and worth every penny), but the book is a great place to start if you’ve just gotten into blogging or want to start.
Whether you have been blogging for years or just a few weeks, How to Blog For Profit (Without Selling Your Soul) offers solid advice and practical action plans for creating an authentic, successful, and profitable blog.
With wit, wisdom, and the insight of someone who’s been there, Ruth Soukup shares how she grew her own blog, LivingWellSpendingLess.com, to over one million monthly visitors, earns a full time income, and still is able to write about the things she cares about most. More importantly, she shares how you can do it, too.
So, that’s it. That’s what I’ll be studying this year. What will you be studying?
You can Purchase your own Ultimate Homemaking Bundle for 98% off by clicking here!
This post may contain affiliate links. Purchasing a product using that link will not change your purchase price, but I may be paid a percentage of your purchase for referring you to the product. I never refer products that I wouldn’t use myself or don’t love.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click & make a purchase, I receive a small commission that helps keep the Busy Budgeter up and running. Read my full disclosure policy here.