If you’re sick of living paycheck to paycheck, being stressed about money, and being scared to look at your bank account then you’ve come to the right place.
If you’re drowning in debt and can’t seem to get ahead no matter what you try, you’ve come to the right place.
I know how that feels.
I struggled with money for years. I spent more than I made, couldn’t wrap my mind around how to make a budget actually work for me and I was struggling with just everyday life.
I would “get organized” and have amazing results for a few days and then go right back into my old habits and dig myself deeper in the hole.
I had a job that made me work crazy hours with frequent shift extensions and schedule changes. I wanted to stay home with our kids so bad and knew that there was no way that could happen unless we paid off our debt.
Everything I tried, I failed at.
I was a mess.
In the FREE 90 Day Budget Bootcamp, I finally realized that money, organization and routines go hand in hand. I couldn’t just dedicate myself to spending less. I had to master the basic skills I needed to support my efforts to spend less.
And from that instant, everything changed.
Here’s an example:
You want to spend less on groceries, right?
So you meal plan and buy all of the groceries for the week. Day 1 and 2 start off great but then you work late, and your toddler gets sick and you don’t get a chance to do the dishes.
Life gets in the way and the next thing you know, you have a week’s worth of groceries rotting in the fridge and you’re back in line at the drive thru for dinner.
You don’t just need to know how to budget.
You need more.
Don’t get me wrong, budgeting is important.
But you also need to know how to master the basic skills that will support your ability to follow a budget.
- You need an easy routine to get the dishes done every day.
- A foolproof plan that gives you a backup plan when things don’t go like they were supposed to (Because that will totally happen!)
- A routine to prep simple food ahead of time.
- A meal plan that takes into account your insanely busy schedule.
- A budget that you can actually follow and that tells you what to do when you break it. (Because you will).
If you don’t master the foundational skills first, then you’ll end up right back at the drive thru.
As soon as I made that connection… I started seeing real change. And what happened next is incredible.
- I had a total life transformation.
- I figured out how to create a budget.
- I figured how to live within that budget and how to handle it when I went over budget.
- I figured out the simple basic routines that support my efforts to save money.
- I learned what to let go, what I don’t need to focus my attention on so that I can make more time to focus on the financial goals we have.
- I learned how to meal plan, prep foods ahead of time and make basic substitutions that save money without sacrifice.
- I learned how to get my spender husband on board with saving money.
- I learned how to make him excited about working together with me on this.
And those changes, while small and sustainable by themselves, led to us paying off over 30,000 worth of debt, it allowed me to quit my job, and then make up my salary from home running a home day care.
I started a mission to help others that feel hopeless with budgeting.
Let me be very clear here.
Your situation is NOT hopeless.
I don’t care how bad it may seem to you. Your story is not done. This is the messy middle.
The messy middle is a normal part of literally everything in your life from relationships, jobs, goals, and even businesses. Ever read a book where everything worked out wonderfully by page 100?
I know enough to know that if you burn the book in the middle of the story, you’ll never have a happy ending.
I started this mission to give people the step by step guidance that they need to get on the right path.
All the information you need.
In the order that you need it. Step by step.
Ready to get to work?
And the best part? It won’t cost you a dime.