Meet Jon’s favorite breakfast: Bacon Breakfast Pizza. There are as many variations of this as there are breakfast foods. I’ll include some suggestions after the “recipe”.
- 1 precooked pizza crust (like Boboli)
- 4 large eggs
- 10 slices of fully cooked bacon
- 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place pizza crust on pizza stone or baking sheet.
- Scramble 4 eggs in a frying pan on medium heat.
- Sprinkle eggs over pizza crust.
- Microwave bacon according to package directions (usually about 25 seconds for 5 slices)
- Crumble bacon.
- Sprinkle bacon over eggs.
- Sprinkle cheese over pizza.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
Updated: 11/4/15: We redid the photos on this, but I kept the original photos in the post. The photo above was done with a homemade crust, photos below are a pre-made crust bought from the store.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
You can make your own pizza crust, buy pizza dough, or just do what we do and buy the Wegmans version of the Boboli pizza crust.
Scramble up 4 eggs and then spoon and spread over the pizza crust.
You can make the bacon from scratch, or if you’re looking for a 10 minute breakfast, buy fully cooked bacon. You microwave 5 pieces at a time for 25 seconds and it’s done! Cook the bacon, and crumble it on top of the pizza and eggs.
Sprinkle the whole pie with cheddar and/or mozzarella cheese.
Stick the pizza in the oven (even if it isn’t 400 degrees yet). Set the timer for 10 minutes. When the 10 minutes are up- Serve and Enjoy!
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click & make a purchase, I receive a small commission that helps keep the Busy Budgeter up and running. Read my full disclosure policy here.